Do You Need Renting Commercial Space? Take Our Quiz to Find Out
Commercial space is a hot commodity in today’s market. With businesses booming and the population growing, it can be tough to decide whether or not renting commercial space is the right move for your business. That’s why we’ve created this quiz! By answering a few simple questions, you can get a better idea of what type of space would be best for your company. So go ahead and take our quiz now!
Question One: What Is The Primary Use Of Your Business?
- If you answered “manufacturing,” you might need a commercial space that includes a loading dock or warehouse.
- If you answered “retail,” you’ll want a space with good visibility and foot traffic.
- If you answered “office space,” you’ll need a space that can accommodate cubicles or individual offices.
Question Two: Do You Have A Strong Online Presence?
- If you answered “yes,” you might not need as much foot traffic, and can therefore look for a space in a less populated area.
- If you answered “no,” then you’ll want to focus on finding a space with high visibility.
- If you’re not sure, consider how important foot traffic is to your business model.
Question Three: Do You Plan On Expanding Your Business In The Near Future?
- If you answered “yes,” then you’ll want to find a space that can accommodate your future growth.
- If you answered “no,” then finding a space that’s the right size for your current needs should be your priority.
- If you’re not sure, consider how quickly your business has grown in the past.
Question Four: Do You Have A Specific Budget In Mind?
- If you answered “yes,” then you’ll want to find a space that fits within your budget.
- If you answered “no,” then you might be able to spend more on a prime location.
- If you’re not sure, consider what other expenses are associated with renting commercial space (e.g., utilities, janitorial services).
By Nyttend – Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=12521390
Question Five: Do You Have A Preferred Location?
- If you answered “yes,” then you’ll want to find a space that’s in your preferred location.
- If you answered “no,” then you might be open to considering different areas.
- If you’re not sure, consider what type of environment would be best for your business (e.g., a busy downtown area or a quiet suburban street).
So, do you need to rent commercial space? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then it might be time for you to start looking into commercial spaces. However, don’t worry if you didn’t answer yes to all of them – every business is different and will have different needs. That’s why we encourage you to give Synergy Work Suites a call today and speak with one of their experts. They can help assess your business and find the perfect space for your company.
Are You Looking for an Affordable, Dedicated Office Space in Worthington?
Within the heart of Worthington, where rich traditions meet modern innovation, lies Synergy Work Suites; an affordable, elegant, and functional office space for people to collaborate and create. Our vision is an affordable workspace that provides elegance, comfort, and function; we are family-owned with our own goals in mind – giving small businesses opportunities to grow. Let us take care of your ideas and plans here at Synergy Work Suites! Contact us today for your free tour!