Within the heart of Worthington, where rich traditions meet modern innovation, the idea of Synergy work suites was conceived. Our vision is to provide an affordable, yet elegant, comfortable and functional work space for people to collaborate and create together. As a family-owned business, we strive to provide other family and small businesses an opportunity to grow and shine. Here at synergy, you bring your ideas and plans, and let us take care of the rest.
Why Choose Synergy Work Suites
Map to Our Location
Synergy Work Suites is centrally located near downtown Worthington, near the important landmarks of The Ohio Railway Museum, ZipZone Outdoor Adventures and Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited downtown Worthington, you are truly missing out!
Worthington acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 23 and 161, south of Sharon Heights and just west of Brookside Woods. It is situated in the northern suburb of the larger Columbus, and about 8 miles east of the cities of Huber Ridge and Westerville. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks, Olentangy Trail, McConnell Arts Center and Worthington Historical Society.
This makes Synergy Work Suites (conveniently located on Wilson Bridge Road) a centrally located modern innovation type of work space for people to collaborate and create together, can be easily found throughout the larger part of Columbus, including the surrounding communities of Dublin, Bexley, Gahanna, Grove City, Pataskala, Hilliard, and Whitehall, Ohio.
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions From John Glenn Columbus International Airport to Synergy Work Suites , 65 E Wilson Bridge Rd Worthington, OH 43085: Continue to Mifflin Township for 2 minutes. Take I-270 North to US-23 South/Columbus-Sandusky Rd/North High St in Sharon Township. Take exit 23 from I-270 North for 12 minutes. Continue on US-23 South/Columbus-Sandusky Rd/North High St to your destination in Worthington for 3 minutes.
- Directions From Rickenbacker International Airport to Synergy Work Suites , 65 E Wilson Bridge Rd Worthington, OH 43085: Get on I-270 North from Tuttle Crossing Blvd for 4 minutes. Continue on I-270 North to Sharon Township. Take exit 23 from I-270 North for 7 minutes. Continue on US-23 South/Columbus-Sandusky Rd/North High St to your destination for 2 minutes.
Synergy Work Suites
65 E Wilson Bridge Rd
Worthington, OH 43085
☎ (614) 943-3383
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Top 10 Best Co-Working Spaces in Worthington, Ohio (Updated for 2021)
- 7 Questions You Need To Ask Before Joining A Co-working Space and Other Common Questions
- Top 10 Questions To Ask Before Renting Flexible Office Space & Other Common Questions
- Crosswoods in Columbus, Ohio – Best Coworking Space Near Me
- How to Set Up Your Remote Workspace for Success & Other Common Questions
- How to Choose a Virtual Office in 5 Steps and Other Common Questions
Synergy Work Suites is the best Coworking space in Worthington, Ohio. We proudly offer:
The best coworking space in Columbus, Ohio providing high-quality and affordable office spaces for people to work together and collaborate.
Convenient work and office rental space for Upper Arlington professionals.
A work space Dublin-based professionals can enjoy to expand their business and thrive.
A vision to help business professionals succeed by providing them with an opportunity to grow and thrive in a convenient location with plenty of free parking.
Flexible office lease terms and a wide variety of office spaces that can accommodate any need.
Whether it’s a private office or coworking space, Synergy will provide you with everything you need to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
Hourly rates as well as monthly memberships so that every budget is accommodated.
Friendly and supportive staff able to provide business support services such as dedicated desks, offices, and fully furnished office space with free wifi, free coffee, and a communal kitchen.
Highly reviewed, certified and award-winning coworking space recognized as the premier coworking space in the Columbus, Ohio region.
If you type in “find a coworking space near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about helping our clients have a better business and better life!